We brought our Spring 2022 tour of Puccini'sLa bohème and Rimsky-Korsakov'sThe Golden Cockerel to a close last Friday, with a great final performance at The Coro in Ulverston! We have been delighted by the reception from audiences all over the country.
Take a look back at some of the key figures from our recent tour! Since opening at Hackney Empire in February, we have:
- Visited 13 venues for a total of 33 performances,
- Performed with 30 singers, 24 instrumentalists, three conductors and 12 local children's choirs across the two productions,
- Travelled over 2100 miles up and down the UK,
- Welcomed over 17,000 total audience members,
- Featured a grand total of 1219 slides of surtitles,
- Used over 95 props, including 13 litres of fake blood and 63 bottles of talc.
We are so proud of what was achieved during this tour, and couldn't be more excited to return to stages UK-wide this autumn with our new Handelfest! Book tickets for all three Handel productions here.