Join the Director's Circle for £200+ a month and receive the following benefits:
- The knowledge that you are helping opera to reach many thousands of people
- Acknowledgement in programmes
- Priority booking
- Programmes posted to you in advance
- Invitations to interval receptions
- Ticket booking support
- Invitations to Education performances
- Invitations to post-performance receptions
- Reserved seats to Pre-Show Talks (subject to booking)
- Rehearsal visits
- Invitations to backstage tours
- Access to private recitals, lectures & masterclasses
- Acknowledgement on principal supporters board in foyers and receptions
- Eight complementary tickets per year
- Invitations to VIP & Industry Season Launches
- Opportunity to host private recitals
- Invitation to dress rehearsals
- Invitation to annual Artistic Director’s lunch
For the Director’s Circle, your contribution comprises a benefits value of £40 per month. The remainder is given freely as a donation and is eligible for gift aid. For the purposes of VAT, the value of benefits at other levels varies from £1 to £6 per month. Benefits may be purchased at these values (please contact ETO for further details). Amounts given above this are optional.
In joining us as a supporter, you can gain special insight to our work through regular updates, events, and opportunities to meet the artists who, thanks to your generosity, help ETO share this extraordinary art form with as wide an audience as possible. You can also contribute by joining seasonal syndicates, creating a relationship with us through corporate sponsorship and by leaving a legacy for us in your will, creating future generations of opera lovers.
You can give by Direct Debit or by cheque on an annual or monthly basis. Please find the ETO supporters form at the back of this programme.
If you would like to discuss supporting ETO, or any alternative ways to give to ETO, please contact Catherine Bench.