Cambridge booking dates announced
12th May 2011
Priority booking for ETO members will open on Friday 13 May. To find out more about membership and other ways you can support ETO’s work, please click here or email email@example.com.
Telephone booking will open to the general public on Friday 20 May.
How to book
For tickets to our Autumn 2011 operas at West Road Concert Hall in Cambridge, please call the ETO office on 020 7833 2555. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer online booking for these performances.
- Select your seat. Download the seating plan by clicking the link on the left-hand side of this page.
- Ticket prices. Choose between four available price bands: £16; £20; £27; £34 – or £10 if you’re a student.
- Treat yourself to a champagne reception. Grab one of only a few available premium tickets and get the most out of your evening with ETO. Our exclusive £50 tickets include: pre-show talk by a member of ETO’s artistic staff; prime seats; interval champagne reception with ETO’s General Director James Conway or another member of the artistic team; and a free programme.
- Offers and discounts. Take advantage of this year’s special money-saving offer:
- £50 tickets: buy all 3 shows for £125 or buy 2 shows for £85
- £34 tickets: buy all 3 shows for £85 or buy 2 shows for £60
- £27 tickets: buy all 3 shows for £70 or buy 2 shows for £45
Other dates and venues
There are more venues and dates to be announced, including Bath, Malvern, Harrogate, Snape Maltings, and more. Please check back soon or join our email mailing list for further information.